Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid

Still remember the first time I had my Tony Roma's experience was more than 1 year ago at The Garden. During that moment, I ordered lamb chop and that was the best lamb chop I have eaten so far, yeah, their lamb chop is slightly better than Chili's. Since then, I always wanted to have another try on lamb chop from Tony Roma's, and until recently my wish was finally realized. This time I had it at Sunway Pyramid franchise.

Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid.


Promotion set.


Full with people during Saturday dinner.


Bread with garlic butter.


Garlic butter, correct me if I am wrong.


Fiery burger. It is a beef burger.


Lamb chop, come with coleslaw and fries.


Closer look on the lamb.


Our large portion dinner.


Receipt for 2. I took the photo of the receipt and left it there.
When I editing the picture, only I realized that there was a notice written "RM10 OFF FOR A MINIMUM OF RM30 SPENT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO TONY ROMA'S!!.............................................. This Receipt With Validation Code Is Necessary To Receive Discount" on the receipt.
Don't know if they accept the receipt in picture format or not... '.'












No comments: