Saturday, November 21, 2009

得福小厨 Restaurant Tak Fok @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

It's been a while since the last time I had crab. So, I just agree to eat crab meal during another night of "dunno what to eat" when my friend suggested this idea.
I tried 得福小厨 Restaurant Tak Fok around 4 years back at Kepong. This time we have it at their branch at Bandar Puteri Puchong.


Almost full house eventhough it was during the night of weekday.


Nice or not the shimmering lights? Haha...


Prawn cracker and chinese tea 普洱


Sweet N Sour pork rib 葡京骨


腐乳油麦


1kg of salted egg crab 咸蛋螃蟹
The crab is way too salty for me,... I believe they still adding on salt in the salty egg york. There were a few times my teeth felt painful when biting on the egg york. The crabs were slightly over cooked as well.


Receipt for 2 person













No comments: