Monday, July 27, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince @ MBO Malacca Mall

1st time visit MBO cinema.
This cinema is more or less like the 2020 cinema at Fajar during my primary school time.
Toilet dirty, popcorn not nice, juice not nice, service not nice...
Better go for GSC if you wanna have better movie experience.
But the only thing which I like about MBO is, the hall is decorated like the old time opera hall.




Plastic bag HABIS! -_-"
Not to say that I'm not an environmental friendly human, but, how am I going to carry all these without a plastic bag???



Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is "well-handled" by the director, David Yates.
This time, Quidditch match is handled by Ron, at least something special than the previous episodes.
Not much climax in this episode. I never read the book, so don't know whether it is written this way or director skipped it.
But, this episode really injected more excitement for the next installment.












No comments: