Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Terminator Salvation



I gave a deep sigh since the day I knew T4 was going to be directed by Mc G (His Chalie's Angels was the first action movie that caused me almost fall asleep in cinema). But the name Christian Bale reignite my confidence. When I knew that Sam Worthington will have a big or bigger role than Bale in this movie, I feel, what the heck, who is Sam Worthington??? What so special about him? He looks so ordinary than any of the ang mo you can find in Bukit Bintang.

YES I WAS RIGHT:
Totally cannot compare with T2, no fight at all.
Terminator Salvation is not that bad a movie anyway. The middle part when Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese fight with the terminators while escaping was the best part of the entire movie. The sudden grab from the giant robot was very exciting, until the audience beside me jumped from the seat, twice, haha...
But the ending part, starting from John Connor entered Skynet until the end of the movie, was so boring. Bad ending...

NO I WAS WRONG:
Marcus Wright played by Sam Worthington was flawless. This dude got the acting skills. He almost stole away Christian Bale's attraction, only that Bale is too strong to be beaten up. Sam Worthington will come again in James Cameron's Avatar end of this year. Now I know why James Cameron choosed him as the leading actor in his upcoming movie. Sam Worthington is the rising star this year, same as Channing Tatum....


Kate Connor, wife of John Connor, played by Bryce Dallas Howard. I fall in love with her since Lady in the Water as Story. She is not the sexy or super pretty kind of girl, but just has the angelic sweetness look, which pressed my hot button, and I, always fall for angelic girls.



Another shoot of Bryce Dallas Howard, the angel. Her dad is the Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard who currently has a big film playing now in the cinemas which is Angels & Demons.... Ohhh, got the word Angel again, hehe...


Cate also one of my angel... or elf, hehe...


My angel next door, Elisha Cuthbert.


Sometime, I love demon too. She is the biggest demon of mine, Sienna Miller. See you in G.I. Joe ^o^












No comments: