Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bert's Garden @ Klebang

In Malacca, there are a couple of eating places/cafes/restaurants located just along the seaside. Other than delicious food, you also can have nice view and breeze over there. When I back to Malacca, I always have the thinking that, instead of spending money at common cafe/pub/restaurant, why don't just visit some places which not available in Selangor/KL?
Talking about hangout places along the seaside, Bert's Garden is one of the best. I only been to Sampan, Paradise, and some of which I've forgotten the names. This is the 1st time I visit Bert's Garden. It is located inside a small junction opposite the minimarket (Bintang if I'm not mistaken) and near Seafarer.

Nice neon.


Parking is free!


Coconut tree near the entrance.


In the garden...


There are quite a number of fishes in the sea. You can buy bread(RM2.50) from the waiter to feed the fishes.


Demo from the waiter.


There is a mansion inside the restaurant/garden, just like Sampan. I wonder whether we can enter and have a look...


Picturesque view.


Menu.


Menu.


Man's drink.


Coconut.


Nasi lemak.


Shandy.


Fish otak-otak.


Fish otak-otak.


Receipt for 5.



Next time will go there with empty stomach to try their western food and seafood.












No comments: