Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Star Trek

The best 2009 summer movie for now




Before this, I really really wanted to skip Star Trek since its series was too bored for me during I was young (before school) mainly because kid like me didn't understand the series. I have a deep impression that Star Trek is a boring series from then on. I didn't even bother to download or watch the trailers/teasers/TV Spots when they are available in Yahoo and Apple since early this year. Besides, I also not that into Star War kinda stuffs.

Recently, I read an article from the internet regarding to Star Trek and J. J. Abrams was described as the second Steven Spielberg. Wow, that really makes me wanna find out how Spielberg JJ is.

For me, Star Trek is way better than those I've watched this summer:
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Angels & Demons
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
- Terminator Salvation

I know many of you were just like me, and even now, everybody only has Terminator Salvation in mind. But, piece of advice here, don't miss Star Trek before it stop showing. :)





A lot will say Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will steal the throne away. What say you??? Will you give me a punch on my face if I say I DON'T THINK SO???












No comments: