Monday, December 01, 2008

Pre Christmas Decoration @ The Curve

It's been a while since the last time I visited The Curve. Since my friend suggested to pay a visit to Ikea for some dinning ware, immediately enlighten my idea of starting my Xmas decoration photo shooting "project".


I was really excited you know? Took out my K810i once I got my arse out from the car and started shooting here and there, as if dun wanna miss any single scenes that enter my eyes,...


Even the parking lot also won't let go,...
Btw, do u agree if I say this the best shopping mall parking lot in M'sia???


This machine got Ringgit to Euro converter, but what for?? Can't expect we will pay in Euro what???


How excited I was when I notice they already have the stall of selling Xmas items/gifts.


Here already quite attractive, the main hall must be awesome...


But I reckoned wrongly...


Err,...................


Still under Construction la :'(


Never noticed the big truck meh?


Sien, go to The Walk looo~~~


At least The Walk looks like Xmas all year long when the night comes,...


Guess this Xmas tree belongs to which restaurant?


Ikea


Planning to buy this and put in my room.....


...... if it less than RM20.00
Come on,... Global econ slowing down, better keep your cash la,...




No comments: