Friday, December 05, 2008

Bolt @ Pavillion

This cartoon is awesome. I like the cute dog, BOLT (voice of JOHN TRAVOLTA), it makes me felt touched when it was going to save its owner, Penny (voice of MILEY CYRUS). Almost burst into tears man!!! Worth to watch. Personally quote it higher than Madagascar 2. You can choose to watch either normal or 3D (need to wear the 3D spec) screening. I choosed to watch in 3D but afterall, I bet the normal version will bring the same fun as well. Not much eye-popping scene which require the aids of 3D spec in this movie.


Since the experience of 2 hours drive from Tmn Equine to Pavillion, we definately want to sort out an alternative way to go Pavillion without facing the extremely hectic traffic after office hour. Smart tunnel is quite a smart choice.

The RM2.00 is worth to pay. You will reach Times Square right after the exit.

My fate with Nissan Fairlady 350Z.

Back to the Future I

Back to the Future II

Back to the Future III

Xmas decoration in front of RedBox Plus Pavillion.

Bolt movie tickets. Twin Seats + 3D.

Pavillion parking rate increased quietly. Previously per entry after 6pm was RM5.00, now need RM6.00.

My fate with Nissan Fairlady 350Z AGAIN!!! Is God indicates me that I'll get one soon? If not why keep on let me see it whenever I go lepak??? Hehe,...





No comments: