Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Killers - Day & Age

The Killers - Day & Age


01. Losing Touch
02. Human
03. Spaceman
04. Joy Ride
05. A Dustland Fairytale
06. This Is Your Life
07. I Can't Stay
08. Neon Tiger
09. The World We Live In
10. Goodnight, Travel Well
11. A Crippling Blow
12. Forget About What I Said

Very very hard to find a band which will never let their fans down nowadays. The Killers is one of the best band I manage to find. From Hot Fuss, Sam's Town, Sawdust until their latest, Day & Age, all maintain the awesome quality and standard. Last year, I was crazy about Sam's Town, which was probably the best album in 2007 (it was released end of 2006 and I listened from 06 till 07 :P). End of 2007 came Sawdust which was a compilation album, and also, followed by the cute crazy funny Christmas single of theirs, Don't Shoot Me Santa. Now I am longing for their 2008 Christmas single, Joseph, Better You Than Me. The song is a duet with Elton John.

Back to Day & Age, the 1st (Human) and 2nd (Spaceman) single needless to say are damn awesome, especially Spaceman, makes me feel like dancing everytime I listen to it. A Dustland Fairytale, This Is Your Life and The World We Live In are confirmed great hits I shit you not!!! I Can't Stay can give you the kind of feeling like in Disney's Lilo and Stitch, err,... Hawaii feel? Neon Tiger and A Crippling Blow is kinda retro,... Goodnight, Travel Well eeeewwwww, manage to pull down your mood. Don't listen while you are sad... Really a great album. A must listen!!!

Since Christmas is coming, I am listening to Don't Shoot Me Santa while hunting for their 1st Christmas single A Great Big Sled, as well as waiting for Joseph, Better You Than Me... Merry Christmas!!! Hohoho~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments: