Monday, January 04, 2010

Sakae Sushi @ The Curve

We had this for our lunch before Avatar.
I always wanted to try Bubba Gump whenever I go to The Curve, but till now still do not have the chance :(
The reason we did not choose Bubba Gump was, since it was afternoon, and with empty stomach, we just wanna have some light meal as our lunch. So, Japanese food was the chosen one...


Sakae Sushi @ The Curve. Full of customers on Sunday.


Full and hot, sweating while eating...


This photo taken by using sport mode, kinda dark...


LCD, which enable you to interact by using...


...a mouse.


Green tea, one hot one cold. Refillable.


My order. AGAIN, unagi & tempura Bento.
I really don't know why, I keep ordering tempura while eating Japanese food. I really had bad bad choosing ability when come to Japanese food... Help~~~ :(


See my friend's choice, Yokubaru Gozen. Interesting choice, got chicken, fish, scallop etc...


Receipt.












No comments: