Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul

Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul


01. Bag It Up
02. The Turning
03. Waiting For The Rapture
04. The Shock of the Lightning
05. I'm Outta Time
06. (Get Off Your) High Horse
07. Falling Down
08. To Be Where There's Life
09. Ain't Got Nothin
10. The Nature Of Reality
11. Soldier On
12. Boy With The Blues
13. I Believe In All



Finally, Oasis is back since (What's The Story) Morning Glory? (1994), or, I would say since Be Here Now (1997). For me, Dig Out Your Soul is kinda back to the Oasis' standard, since their 3 previous albums (Standing on the Shoulder of Giants, Heathen Chemistry, Don't Believe The Truth) were obviously not up to path from what an Oasis suppose to be. Dig Out Your Soul is comparable with their 1994's and 1997's but still will not ahead of those classics of theirs.

Bag It Up, The Turning, Waiting For The Rapture, The Shock of the Lightning, I'm Outta Time were good, especially I'm Outta Time from Liam Gallagher, great ballad!!! Others no comment, but one little disappointment is Falling Down by Noel Gallagher, doensn't up to Noel's standard. Another disappointment is, I still can't hear any Noel's long lost significant guitar solo, like those in Don't Look Back in Anger & Some Might Say...




No comments: