Monday, April 16, 2012

The Pork Place @ IOI Boulevard


Attention: To the pork lovers...


Sanbanto三板头
From the official website, it shows that they got 3 branches: Puchong, SS2 & Bangsar


男人靠得住,豬乸會上樹
Proven that men are reliable, hahaha...


All sorts of pig...
Which one we are eating I got no idea...


Butchery section.


The price list.


Weihenstephaner Dunkel.


Ice lemon tea.


Very big portion of pork chop.
Kinda too creamy with the huge portion and caused me eat until tired.


Ribs.


Both main dishes tasted average.
It did not give me a strong feeling of coming back again, definitely not like what El Cerdo and Brotzeit had done to my taste bud, but I do not mind to visit again as I am still a pork lover :)



Address:

31, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 7,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact No.: +603 7729 4600


Opening Hours:

Restaurant:
Tuesday - Sunday
Lunch: 11.30am - 3pm
Dinner: 6pm - 11pm

Butchery:
Tuesday - Sunday
8.30am - 7pm

Closed on Monday












No comments: