Thursday, April 07, 2011

Yoichi @ Bandar Puteri Puchong_2

My second visit to Yoichi @ Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Yup, a great place with great food is definitely worth a second visit.
After watching TVB drama The Rippling Blossom 魚躍在花見, I really keen to know the feeling of enjoyment when Chi Lam and Myolie Wu insert sashimi into their mouth.
In the drama, whenever they eat sashimi, they will close their eyes, then a lil smile will appear on the face, together with the look of fulfillment and then asking for more, just like kissing...
Yeah, I wanna feel that too!!!



Yoichi @ Bandar Puteri Puchong


My choice.
Just wanna give myself a chance to adopt the art of raw food.


Manual for eating sashimi with wasabi.


Green tea.


Salad?


???


Steamboat.


Some cabbage, tofu etc.


All together...


Wow...


Closer look from another angle.
Can you feel the freshness?


Soup.


Let's eat...



What a shame I'm not a fan of raw meat.
I like to eat half boiled egg, half cooked prawn, but I would say no to raw fish.
I really do not know how to appreciate sashimi, eventhough they are fresh and beautiful.
I even put the last piece into the steamboat to cook it before eating.

But if you really know how to admire sashimi, Yoichi definitely is one of the best choice.












No comments: