Thursday, April 07, 2011

The Ship @ Jln Sultan Ismail

The Ship is my favorite Western Food restaurant, which I visited the most.
I got a feeling that the way they done their food is a bit Chinese way and taste.
The ambient, the food, both are at thumbs up.
The only thing I do not like is the service, waiter and waitress all are one kind.
People always say the branch at Jalan Sultan Ismail is better than the one at Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Ok, why don't just give a try as it is just a few steps away anyway...


The Ship @ Jln Sultan Ismail


Considered quite crowded for Wednesday dinning time.


It is a bit hard to take picture in The Ship under the dim light, but romantic :)


Proud achievement, weewiittt~~~


As usual...


Starter.


Salad which came with the combo set below.


Phoenix Neptune Combo.
It came in smoking sizzling hot plate and the oil was jumping onto my hands, shirt and even pants as no warning given when the waiter brought it near me.
The condition became worst when he flipped the chicken... -_-"


Grilled Fish Fillet




Hoping for them to improve the service quality since 6 years ago...
对顾客细心点吧!












No comments: