Thursday, September 16, 2010

Master Lo Chef 罗师傅肉骨茶 @ Bandar Puchong Jaya

Is it kinda hard to get a Bak Kut Teh during weekday morning?
After Johnson off from his night shift, we planned to go for Bak Kut Teh for breakfast.
First of all, we went 叶全肉骨茶 at Puchong, since their dried Bak Kut Teh is superb, but it was not opened.
Since already in Puchong, we went down to Bandar Puchong Jaya for 倚香瓦煲生骨肉骨茶, since their 招牌生骨瓦煲肉骨茶 is extraordinary delicious, but it was not opened as well -_-"
Right before we reached 倚香瓦煲生骨肉骨茶, we saw Master Lo Chef was the only BKT shop that was operating during that morning.
So we got no choice but to U-turn back and give a try...


Master Lo Chef 罗师傅肉骨茶 @ Bandar Puchong Jaya


Yam rice 芋头饭.


瓦煲肉骨茶


生煲肉骨茶


Receipt



For me, the BKT here is below average.
Not even on par with the Dengkil's.


P.S:
That day was an unfortunate day for me as well.
Not long after the breakfast, my stomach not feeling well I believe due to the durian I bought from JJ the night before.
In the afternoon, I suddenly discovered that my car bonnet was scratched by a son of the bitch. F*ck!!!












No comments: