Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TRON: Legacy

Storyline kinda boring.
In terms of visual effects, I said wow when Neo dodging bullets in Matrix, I said wow when Legolas "jump" up the horse in The Two Towers, I said wow when Batman flip the truck and then rotate the Batpod in The Dark Knight, I said wow when Sam Worthington and Sigourney Weaver turn into blue color Na'vi in Avatar, but I wasn't saying anything in TRON: Legacy as there's nothing to shout about.
Black, blue and orange as the main color and I was wondering am I watching another version of old school black & white movie...


Say no to TRON: Legacy and I'm sure you won't lose anything.


Say yes to Olivia Wilde...


Say more yes to Beau Garrett!!!




The most useful information in this post:
Both Olivia Wilde and Beau Garrett were appeared as hot bikini chicks in Turistas!!! What you pervert waiting for?!?!?! ^.^












No comments: