Thursday, November 18, 2010

Uniqlo @ Fahrenheit 88

Why people so crazy bout Uniqlo???


Seriously I don't know where to spend the RM20.00 voucher...
Basically I wasn't attracted to any of the Mickey mouse shirt/jeans/socks/underwear/etc...
But I told myself that I've already come all the way to KL through the traffic jam and already parked my car in RM5.00 parking lot @ Lot 10, any how also need to get something before I go back...
I need to get rid of the voucher and need to hold something from Uniqlo in my hand...
Uh,... Tough job eh, I hate to shop like this actually...


Finally I managed to grab something...


I bought it because the cotton is really really soft, very comfortable...
Hopefully it will be as soft as it is now even after washing...


Receipt.


Hopefully Uniqlo will bring in more creative/special/attractive stocks for the upcoming Christmas/Chinese New Year sale...












3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

UNIQLO regularly have offers and promotions with various designers like Jil Sander and Graham & Spencer collaborating with the brand to produce stunning collections. I'm sure there'll be plenty of stuff to choose from in the upcoming months :)

JENson said...

Yeap Rachael, thanks for the info ;)