Monday, February 09, 2009

Bali Cafe @ Jetty

Went to visit Bali Cafe 2 days before CNY. Actually I was exhausted on that day because I only slept 3 hours the day before, then went to do shopping and gym till late night, after that, need to wake up early in the morning the next day to work and then drove back to hometown straight away right after working. Need to pack my stuffs in between somemore, totally worn out... Still remember I reached my house around 10pm, phone call from BT reached me the same time telling me that he will come to pick me up 20 minutes later. No time to rest, just a quick bath then went out again, haha...
For me, few days before CNY are always the best moment of the entire festival. Busy 办年货, busy plan for programmes, busy do decoration, busy.................. Busy but enjoying I would say... ^.^







Told the waitress to give me drumstick for my chicken but she gave wing... >.<




No comments: