Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pineapple tart @ one of the shops @ Jonker Street

As I said before, there are more than 20 shops selling pineapple tart at Jonker Street, all of them claim that they are the original and the best. But, which one is the original original and the bestest? This time, I myself got "conned". Actually I planned to buy from Bibik House where i used to visit, but too bad they were out of pineapple tart. I got no choice but had to try my luck on other shops. There are plenty of newly opened shops selling pineapple tart which I did not plan to give any try on them because I pineapple tart is a traditional recipe and I believe the original will only hide inside the old shops. But, sometime, no matter how careful you are, you still cannot avoid bad thing happen. The pineapple tart I bought from this old shop was kinda suck, tasted like filling in with the pineapple jam which can get at any hypermarket. Not only that, it came with HAIR too!!!








One of my collegues asked me to help her buy pineapple tart from Malacca since it is one of the famous food from Malacca, but I bought the sucky one for her, I'm damn guilty man!!! This stupid shop, I'll boycott it FOREVER since it ruined my reputation as well as the well-built reputation of Malacca. SHAME ON YOU, MG!!!




No comments: