Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Bally Cafe @ Subang Jaya

I think I've done a very unhealthy stuff recently.
Playing badminton suppose to be a healthy activity at the first place, but, drinking tones of beer after playing badminton to ease the thirst, I think it is bad for health...


Little Bally Cafe at Subang Jaya.


Little stage.


A great place to dine and wine al fresco.


"免费热绿茶或柠檬汁。Beer drinker please request a free complimentary lemon juice or hot green tea from our staff after the beer for refreshing purpose".

Not many places which you can find this kind of service/offer.


Price list.


Chicken chop.


Set dinner.


1 bucket of Skol at only RM39.90 eventhough after happy hour.


Hot green tea.


Receipt.


After this, we went to Sunway for another around of beer -_-"

I promise myself no more beer after badminton...












No comments: