Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Societea @ Kuchai Lama

I always confuse among Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama and Sri Petaling, really dunno who fight who and where is where...
Societea is one of the many cafes/eating places in Kuchai Lama.


Societea @ Kuchai Lama.


Entrance/Exterior of Societea with a little bit of CNY decorations.


Dim interior always produce the cozy and warm feel...
But also harder for me to take photo with my K810i.


Menu.


Forgot the name of this drink, from the receipt it is written as H.S mixed tea.
My friend said it taste kinda sour.


Honeydew juice.


Open beverage, flower tea mixed by the waitress to relief my cough and sore throat.


Sleep better. Taste sour as well.
The waitress said it has the function to reduce extra fat =p


Aglio Olio prawn spaghetti.


Crispy chicken chop.


Carrot cake.
Doesn't taste like carrot but something more delicious... Yummy~


Lemon cheese cake.


Let's enjoy the meal.


Receipt.












No comments: