Friday, March 27, 2009

From Nike Air Zoom Moire+ to Nike Zoom Limitless+

Philosophy of Shopping & Megasales
A car takes around 2 or 3 years to have a facelift, and after 5 or 6 years will release a new generation. But for Nike, it will have a new design for all its shoes collection at least once a year. Which means, after 1 year, your Nike is basically outdated, out of size and out of the ordinary Nike price. During 2008, I was falling for Nike Air Zoom Moire+ (2007 collection if not mistaken) but was damn hard to find, especially the black and red combination as in below picture.


During the 4th quarter of 2008, I finally managed to have my 1st touch on it during megasale at RSH but all were either too small or too big from average size, and all were in not-so-attractive blue & grey combination instead of black & red. Obviously they were the leftover and giving as high as 50% discount.

I learnt a lesson about megasale/warehouse sales. Eventhough you can get all the branded stuffs at very attractive discount, but, you will never ever get the perfect size. All the sales item are outdated and leftover from the giant Europe/UK/US size which not much Asian people can fit in. Come on, everything happen for a reason, so as mega/warehouse sales.

Since it is impossible for me to get Nike Air Zoom Moire+ (black & red + my size), I have to go for another design which hopefully can fulfill my choosy taste. At last, I picked Nike Zoom Limitless+ (2008 collection correct me if I'm wrong).





Oh ya, the biggest momentum which drove me to pay for a Nike is nothing but this


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




^.^




No comments: